Isabel has over twenty-five years of experience in public accounting. She has experience in the areas of individual and corporate taxation, as well as partnerships, and entities with tax incentives. She has served clients in the manufacturing, wholesale, retail, service, real estate/low income housing and hospitality industries. In addition, Mrs. Hernández directs the Transfer Pricing practice.
Professional qualifications and memberships:
- Puerto Rico State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Tax Committee of the Puerto Rico State Society of CPAs, where she has also served as instructor
- Member of the Recruiting and the Corporate Social Responsibility Committees in the Firm
- Has dictated several professional development trainings for the Grant Thornton Global Leadership Institute
- BBA, major in accounting