We provide a wide range of services to help clients resolve financial and economic issues in commercial disputes.
Our independent experts are experienced in advising on civil and criminal matters involving contract breaches, partnership disputes, auditor negligence, shareholder disputes and company valuations, disputes for corporates, the public sector and individuals. We act in all forms of dispute resolution, including litigation, arbitration, and mediation.
We provide independent, meaningful financial and economic analysis, to unravel complex business disputes. We draw on global specialists and effectively collaborate across industries and technical areas to meet client challenges.
We offer expertise and forthright advice in the areas of expert witness and arbitration work, regularly assisting clients and the courts in litigation matters and giving expert evidence. We specialize in:
- corporate and individual damage assessment and calculation for contracts, intellectual property, personal injury, wrongful employment termination, insurance claim, professional malpractice, employee fraud, and other matters
- assistance with and attendance to the examinations for discovery, including the formulation of questions to be asked regarding the financial evidence
- opposing expert report analysis and rebuttal
- assistance to counsel in settlement analysis and negotiations
- assistance to counsel in cross-examination of opposing expert
- expert witness testimony
- alternative dispute resolution
- lost profit analyses
- shareholders disputes
- marital dissolution cases, marital property identification, valuation, and division between the parties, and tracing of marital assets.
Senior Manager - Advisorymarta.firstname.lastname@example.org