Enabling to present a strong position about your control environment
As a service organization, you know how important it is to produce a report for your customers and their auditors that instills confidence and enhances their trust in your services. Kevane Grant Thornton Advisory professionals can help you determine which report(s) will satisfy your customers’ needs and provide relevant information to your customers and customers’ auditors that will be a business benefit to you.
We provide Service Organization Control TM (SOC) reports and other special attestation reports to accommodate specific needs. If you have multiple reporting needs, we can assess your situation and come up with a solution to satisfy your various compliance and reporting mandates.
- readiness assessments
- SOC 1 or SSAE 16 report, formerly known as SAS 70
- SOC 2 report based on the trust services principles (TSP) – security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality or privacy
- agreed upon procedures covered under AT 201
- other reports, covered under AT 601, to demonstrate compliance with specific regulations:
- Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- The Gramm Leach Bliley Act (GLBA)
- Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO)