Need to put value on your business? Our team blends technical expertise with a pragmatic approach to deliver thorough, unbiased valuations.
Independent valuations need a blend of analysis, experience and professional judgment in order to excel over the scrutiny to which they will be subject.
Valuations might be needed for various reasons. For organizations involved in a transaction or a dispute, or embarking on a restructuring, the value of the business involved and its assets will be an important commercial consideration. A robust and reasoned opinion on value is essential. For litigants, a professional valuation is often the key to securing a fair settlement. In any such situation independent strategic advice will help you make an informed decision.
Kevane Grant Thornton uses robust methodologies. Experts with deep experience of valuations, across many different industries and types of companies, use the methodology that will get to the right answer. That answer takes account of national and international regulatory issues.
Valuations include advice on:
- financial reporting valuation and reserve analysis
- financial instruments valuation and reporting
- industry oriented valuation
- merger and acquisitions
- for tax planning and compliance
- purchase price allocations
- fresh start accounting valuation
- valuation based damages in litigation or alternative dispute resolution