Job No: 1170
Job type: Full time
Location: Puerto Rico
Tax semi seniors are responsible for all assignments delegated by supervisors, seniors or managers.
Qualifications and requirements:
- bachelor's degree in business administration with major in accounting.
- CPA license preferred.
- one or two years of progressive public accounting experience.
- ability to handle multiple priorities and simultaneous projects, including incipient supervisory skills.
- ability to work in a team environment.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills (both in Spanish and English).
- excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office and tax preparation software.
- availability to work additional hours as needed.
Kevane Grant Thornton is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, military or veteran status or any other applicable legally protected considerations made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
Advertised: 06 Sep 2023 SA Western Standard Time
Application close: 31 Oct 2023 SA Western Standard Time