Tax semi senior
Job No: 1066
Job type: Full time
Location: Puerto Rico
Categories: TaxApply for this position
Tax semi seniors are responsible for all assignments delegated by supervisors, seniors or managers.
Qualifications and requirements:
- bachelor's degree in business administration with major in accounting.
- CPA license preferred.
- one or two years of progressive public accounting experience.
- ability to handle multiple priorities and simultaneous projects, including incipient supervisory skills.
- ability to work in a team environment.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills (both in Spanish and English).
- excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office and tax preparation software.
- availability to work additional hours as needed.
Advertised: 13 Jan 2021 SA Western Standard Time
Application close: 30 Nov 2021 SA Western Standard Time