Job No: 1191
Job type: Full time
Location: Puerto Rico
The Marketing Supervisor will work closely with the Marketing and Communications Manager in developing and implementing marketing plans and strategies for the Firm under the guidelines of an international brand. He/she will help in creating marketing materials, preparation of social media content, e-mailings. Responsible for updating Firm’s website and Intranet marketing content. Supports marketing initiatives, projects, and brand’s best practices in the Firm.
Position’s duties and responsibilities:
• Assists in marketing administrative projects.
• Assists in updating and producing marketing materials for departments and Firm.
• Assists the Marketing and Communications Manager in the preparation of social media contents, videos, posts material for Facebook and LinkedIn.
• Assists in preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans and objectives.
• Assists in the analysis and preparation of quarterly statistics for social media platforms.
• Responsible for ordering and maintaining inventory of Firm’s promotional materials and in adherence with international branding.
• Coordinates the “onboarding” of new personnel: employees’ CVs, business cards, photo shoots, updating of marketing material, any other as required.
• Annually updates all existing CVs (copyright, years of experience, any other as deem necessary).
• Website: maintains Firm’s platform content up to date (e.g., events calendar, newspaper articles, personnel and CVS, professional articles, and Grant Thornton publications and reports) in adherence with international brand guidelines.
• Intranet: maintains the Firm’s platform up to date: events calendar, Marketing materials, publications, KGT blank presentation template, updated CVs, departments’ personnel, any other as required.
• Assists in branding Firm’s marketing materials and Power Point presentations.
• Assists in branding the Kevane Grant Thornton Mailbag articles, including the proofreading and correction of articles produced by the Firm’s departments.
• Reproduces and maintains up to date Marketing media packs.
• Assists and participates in the coordination of Firm’s events, external activities, Conferences.
• Responsible for the coordination and booth set-up during Firm’s participation in an event, including marketing material and promotional items.
• Assists the Corporate Social Responsibility Committee in their initiatives and events.
• Serves as a backup to the Business Development and Administration Departments.
Qualifications and requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or marketing.
• Minimum three years of experience as Marketing Assistant working with an international brand a must.
• Fully bilingual (Spanish and English).
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• High level of attention to details.
• Full knowledge of Microsoft applications, including Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Computer proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud programs, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
• Knowledge of EPiServer CMS preferably or equivalent.
• Ability to work under pressure with a team and independently.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities, simultaneous projects, fast paced.
• Strong social media administration and analytics.
• Ability to work overtime as required and participate in Firm’s activities around the Island.
• Strong administration, project management and organizational skills.
• Excellent personal traits.
• Adaptive person.
Kevane Grant Thornton is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, military or veteran status or any other applicable legally protected considerations made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
Advertised: 01 Dec 2023 SA Western Standard Time
Application close: 31 Jan 2024 SA Western Standard Time