Job No: 1167
Job type: Full time
Location: Puerto Rico
The Advisory staff is responsible for performing advisory or consulting procedures on engagements under the supervision of an in-charge associate.
Qualifications and requirements:
- bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- one to two years of progressive experience in public accounting or consulting services
- CPA license preferred
- ability to manage multiple priorities and simultaneous projects and adjust to changing schedules and priorities
- excellent analytical, research and organization skills
- detail-oriented, able to learn quickly and keep abreast of developments, strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- strong communication, interpersonal and report skills (both English and Spanish are essential)
- ability to work in team environment
- ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to client site, locally and abroad
Kevane Grant Thornton is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, military or veteran status or any other applicable legally protected considerations made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
Applications for this position are now closed