International business report (IBR) is the world's leading mid-market business survey, covering more than 10,000 companies in 36 economies every quarter:
- Talent: essential tips to future-proof your business
- Reducing risk in cross-border transactions
- Future of Europe 2017
- Optimism at an all-time high but skills shortage threatens
- Global survey reveals effects of Brexit and US election
- Global economy in 2016 [ 5082 kb ]
- Women in business: turning promise into practice [ 5459 kb ]
- Future of Europe [ 3063 kb ]
- Mergers and acquisitions view point 2016 [ 2125 kb ]
GrowthiQ offer practical solutions to the challenges facing dynamic business leaders globally. Below you will find a range of articles that we hope you will find insightful.
- Belt and Road opportunities
- Why culture can make or break your company
- How to align human capital with global business objectives
- How your supply chain can give you a competitive edge
- Opportunities abound as the GCC economies diversify
- Seven ways family firms can avoid failure
- Is Nigeria set for a tech surge?
- Is blockchain right for your business?
- Steering your company during time success
- Perception and reality in emerging markets
- Is corporate venturing right for your business?
Optimism at an all-time high but skills shortage threatens
Opportunities abound as the GCC economies diversify