Job No: 1159
Job type: Part time
Location: Puerto Rico
You can become a Kevane Grant Thornton University Representative. We are accepting resumes for our talent database.
The University Representatives:
- represent the firm in the campuses,
- deliver the firm's key messages to the universities and identify talented candidates;
- maintain a close relationship with the professors and student's organizations to promote the firm.
The University Representative is responsible for assisting the Human Resources Department in increasing and improving the exposition of the Firm in their respective universities and throughout accounting students. The incumbent must demonstrate skills such as: leadership, ethical conduct, self-confidence, excellent interpersonal communication, and familiarization with the Firm environment.
The incumbent must comply with the following requirements:
- enrolled in a bachelor degree program in accounting of any university and coursing his/her second year, preferably.
- having a 3.30 GPA or more on a scale of 4.00. This average should be maintained during the years of studies.
- active member of the Accounting Students Association.
- fluent in English and Spanish, written and oral.
Kevane Grant Thornton is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, military or veteran status or any other applicable legally protected considerations made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
Applications for this position are now closed