Job No: 1154
Job type: Full time
Location: Puerto RicoApply for this position
The Outsourcing staff is primarily responsible for keeps record of financial transactions to our clients.
Qualifications and requirements:
- bachelor's degree in Business Administration, major in Accounting.
- two to three years of full experience in accounting cycle.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills (both English and Spanish).
- outstanding analytical skills.
- strong knowledge and experience in accounting cycle, payroll and quarterly returns.
- work must be accurate, organize and timely.
- ability to handle multiple priorities and simultaneous projects.
- strong computer skills and accounting programs (Peachtree, QuickBooks, among others).
- ability to work in a team environment.
Kevane Grant Thornton is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, military or veteran status or any other applicable legally protected considerations made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
Advertised: 01 Nov 2022 SA Western Standard Time
Application close: 10 Jan 2023 SA Western Standard Time