Samira is a tax manager with over seven years of experience as a tax consultant.
Her experience includes working with the local and federal jurisdiction tax compliance. She has provided legal analysis of local and federal tax laws, tax advice and tax planning to clients in relation to a myriad of transactions, including but not limited to business structuring, tax-exempt reorganizations, tax incentive laws, and feasibility analyses to mitigate the tax impact of cross-border business transactions. Also, she has collaborated with the representation of clients before state and federal governmental agencies.
Samira has prepared tax memoranda, tax exemption requests, closing agreements, administrative tax rulings requests, sworn statements, among other legal documents.
- Puerto Rico State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Puerto Rico Bar Association
- Member of the OZWorks Group
- BBA, major in accounting + finance