On January 29, 2019, the Puerto Rico Treasury Department issued the Informative Bulletin 19-04 (BI RI 19-04) with the purpose of notifying the steps that every taxpayer must follow to access their annual withholding statements and all informative returns through SURI.
Steps to access
Access your account at SURI. If you do not have a username and password to access SURI, you must complete the corresponding registration, as follows:
- in the I want to section, select More options.
- select Print W-2PR form and/or informatives link.
- the system will display the Withholding Statements (Forms 499R-2/W-2PR) and Informative Returns (Forms 480.6A, 480.6B, 480.6C, 480.6D, 480.7, 480.7A, 480.7B, 480.7C, 480.7D, 480.6EC, 480.6F and 480.6CPT) that have been issued under the name of the taxpayer during the applicable filing period.
Registration to access the withholding statements and informative returns
- access SURI through the following link: https://suri.hacienda.pr.gov
- or through the SURI link that is available in the Virtual Finance area of the Department of Treasury's website: www.hacienda.pr.gov
- click on Register for SURI link.
- select Register a new taxpayer link.
- Select the option Print forms submitted on my behalf.
- complete all the required information. Once your registration request is completed and submitted, the system will submit a confirmation. Please print a copy for your records.
- to finalize the registration, you must access the link received via your registered email account.
More information: Informative Bulletin 19-04
Boletín Informativo de Rentas Internas Num. 19-04