- Tax Alert Opportunity Zones update
- Advisory Alert Paycheck Protection Program Extension Act
- Tax Alert New Sales and Use Tax provisions for Marketplace Facilitators and Marketplace Sellers in Puerto Rico
- Tax Alert 2020 Deadlines established by Puerto Rico and United States tax authorities
- Audit Article COVID-19 related loan restructuring by creditors
If you moved from Puerto Rico to another country, you will be taxed in Puerto Rico for all income received up to the date you changed your residence to another country, as well as any income from Puerto Rico sources after you moved.
Pandemic has been a double-edged sword for women.
Despite the challenges of global pandemic, women making strides.