Job No: 1189
Job type: Internship
Location: Puerto Rico
During your internship at Kevane Grant Thornton, you will be exposed to audit procedures in the areas of cash, receivables, inventory, fixed assets, payrolls, and expense analysis under close supervision. You will be able to work alongside Managers, Senior Managers, and peers as engagement team members. Additionally, you will have an opportunity to learn new skill sets, be involved in office community activities, and build lasting relationships with Kevane Grant Thornton team members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviewing and auditing business transaction cycles including cash, treasury, capital expenditures, and other income and expenses.
- Collaboratively working with client team members while building rapport and strong client relationships.
- Working closely with staff, managers, and partners on all phases of the project.
- Working on a variety of client engagements in varying industries.
- Networking with your peers.
- Connecting with fellow interns and Kevane Grant Thornton staff at social events.
- Giving back to the community through outreach activities.
- Sharpening your leadership skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3rd year + college student with a major in accounting.
- Excellent analytical, communication (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical aptitude and skillset.
- Demonstrated project management skillset including project planning and time management.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a complex team environment.
- Detail-oriented, able to learn quickly and keep abreast of developments.
- Strong computer skills.
Kevane Grant Thornton is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, military or veteran status or any other applicable legally protected considerations made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
Advertised: 14 Sep 2023 SA Western Standard Time
Application close: 30 Apr 2024 SA Western Standard Time