Job No: 1099
Job type: Full time
Location: Puerto Rico
This position is primarily responsible for processing changes and formatting financial statements and all support service to our Audit Department.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in office systems or accounting.
- At least two year of experience in similar position or working experience in a Big 4 or medium-sized accounting firm.
- Superior skills in English and Spanish, both verbal and written.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and Microsoft Outlook.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task sensitive to confidential client material information.
- Ability to interpret instructions and information.
- Ability to work under pressure and respond accordingly, with minimal supervision.
- Great attention to detail and highly organized.
- Flexibility to work overtime, if necessary.
Kevane Grant Thornton is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, military or veteran status or any other applicable legally protected considerations made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
Advertised: 01 Dec 2023 SA Western Standard Time
Application close: 31 Jan 2024 SA Western Standard Time