Job No: 1144
Job type: Full time
Location: Puerto Rico
A Tax staff (Experienced) is a detail-oriented staff with general familiarity with income tax returns. Work is performed under close supervision and responsibilities increase with demonstrated skills. The staff will be responsible for all assignments delegated by the seniors, supervisors or managers.
Qualifications and requirements:
- bachelor's degree in business administration, major in accounting.
- two to three years of progressive public accounting experience (preferred).
- two years of progressive experience in the preparation of individuals tax returns.
- CPA license (preferred).
- excellent written and verbal communications skills (both Spanish and English).
- excellent interpersonal skills.
- analytical skills.
- ability to handle multiple priorities and simultaneous projects.
- strong computer skills.
- ability to work in a team environment.
- ability to work additional hours as needed.
Kevane Grant Thornton is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, military or veteran status or any other applicable legally protected considerations made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
Advertised: 01 Dec 2023 SA Western Standard Time
Application close: 31 Jan 2024 SA Western Standard Time