Tax staff (Experienced)
Job No: 1100
Job type: Full time
Location: Puerto Rico
Categories: TaxApply for this position
A Tax staff (Experienced) is a detail-oriented staff with general familiarity with income tax returns. Work is performed under close supervision and responsibilities increase with demonstrated skills. The staff will be responsible for all assignments delegated by the seniors, supervisors or managers.
Qualifications and requirements:
- bachelor's degree in business administration, major in accounting.
- two to three years of progressive public accounting experience (preferred).
- two years of progressive experience in the preparation of individuals tax returns.
- CPA license (preferred).
- excellent written and verbal communications skills (both Spanish and English).
- excellent interpersonal skills.
- analytical skills.
- ability to handle multiple priorities and simultaneous projects.
- strong computer skills.
- ability to work in a team environment.
- ability to work additional hours as needed.
Advertised: 15 Oct 2021 SA Western Standard Time
Application close: 31 Dec 2021 SA Western Standard Time