Job No: 1127
Job type: Full time
Location: Puerto Rico
Categories: AuditApply for this position
The Audit senior is responsible for all phases on ongoing projects and of the engagement management for multiple clients. Responsibilities include planning, directing and completing audits; developing and supervising staffs, reviewing financial statements and related technical accounting issues; and assisting in engagement management and practice development activities.
Qualifications and requirements:
- bachelor's degree in business administration, major in accounting
- CPA license preferred
- single audit experience preferred
- three to five years of progressive public accounting
- ability to supervise the staffs and ability to lead/manage engagements/projects
- exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships
- ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, result-based team environment
- strong leadership, mentoring skills, couple with excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- excellent interpersonal skills
- excellent analytical, organizational and engagement management skills
- excellent written and verbal communication skills (both Spanish and English)
- strong computer skills
- ability to work additional hours, as needed, and travel to various client sites, locally and abroad.
Kevane Grant Thornton is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, military or veteran status or any other applicable legally protected considerations made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
Advertised: 28 Feb 2022 SA Western Standard Time
Application close: 31 May 2022 SA Western Standard Time