Job No: 1186
Job type: Full time
Location: Puerto Rico
The Audit Semi Senior position is primarily responsible for performing assurance procedures on engagements. Responsibilities include supporting the Audit Senior in all phase of ongoing projects and of the engagements management for multiple clients.
Qualifications and requirements:
- bachelor's degree in business administration, major in accounting.
- at least two years of progressive public accounting experience.
- CPA license preferred.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills (both Spanish and English)
- excellent interpersonal skills.
- excellent analytical skills.
- ability to handle multiple priorities and simultaneous projects.
- strong computer skills.
- ability to work in team environment.
- ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites, locally and abroad.
Kevane Grant Thornton is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, military or veteran status or any other applicable legally protected considerations made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
Advertised: 01 Dec 2023 SA Western Standard Time
Application close: 31 Jan 2024 SA Western Standard Time