Audit semi senior
Job No: 1069
Job type: Full time
Location: Puerto Rico
Categories: AuditApply for this position
The Audit Semi Senior position is primarily responsible for performing assurance procedures on engagements. Responsibilities include supporting the Audit Senior in all phase of ongoing projects and of the engagements management for multiple clients.
Qualifications and requirements:
- bachelor's degree in business administration, major in accounting.
- at least two years of progressive public accounting experience.
- CPA license preferred.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills (both Spanish and English)
- excellent interpersonal skills.
- excellent analytical skills.
- ability to handle multiple priorities and simultaneous projects.
- strong computer skills.
- ability to work in team environment.
- ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites, locally and abroad.
Advertised: 12 Jan 2021 SA Western Standard Time
Application close: 30 Jun 2021 SA Western Standard Time