Job No: 1151
Job type: Full time
Location: Puerto RicoApply for this position
Project coordinator position will be in charge of assisting our Audit Department Management in organizing our ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- organizing department meetings.
- documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- ensuring project deadlines are met.
- determining project changes.
- providing administrative support as needed.
- undertaking project tasks as required.
- ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Qualifications and requirements:
- bachelor's degree in business or related field of study.
- three years of experience in a related field.
- exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- must be proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Power Point, Teams and Outlook.
- knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- ability to work on tight deadlines.
Kevane Grant Thornton is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, military or veteran status or any other applicable legally protected considerations made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
Advertised: 01 Nov 2022 SA Western Standard Time
Application close: 10 Jan 2023 SA Western Standard Time