Job No: 1181
Job type: Full time
Location: Puerto Rico
Audit Project and Development Supervisor supports groups of auditors (initially named as POD) in the execution of their functions within a fast-track development program, assesses performance, and directs the assignment of workloads to the POD.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with a major in accounting.
- Over 3 years of progressive audit experience in public accounting or equivalent.
- Experience in a small-to medium sized public accounting firm or a Big-4 firm.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Strong experience in engagement management, emphasizing excellence in staff management.
- Strong leadership, training, coaching, presentation, and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent writing (both English and Spanish), and interpersonal skills.
Kevane Grant Thornton is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, military or veteran status or any other applicable legally protected considerations made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
Applications for this position are now closed