Ojel is the Head of Advisory and has over twenty-two years’ experience in public accounting, including the “Big Four” and private consulting practice.
His experience includes assisting dynamic organizations, by providing operational, transactional and forensic advisory services; including, internal audit and governance risk and compliance, valuations, M&A advice including DDA, SOC 1 & 2, regulatory services, recovery & reorganization, expert dispute resolution and advisory, and forensic examinations, among others.
- Puerto Rico State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Association of Insolvency & Restructing Advisors
- Institute of Internal Auditors
- Association of Fraud Examiners
- BBA, major in accounting