Job No: 1165
Job type: Full time
Location: Puerto Rico
The Tax staff will be responsible for all assignments delegated by the managers, supervisors and seniors. This position will work directly with our Tax Consulting team.
Qualifications and requirements:
- bachelor's degree in business administration, major in accounting
- three to four years of progressive tax experience in public accounting field (preferred)
- CPA license (preferred)
- excellent written and verbal communications skills (both Spanish and English)
- excellent interpersonal skills
- analytical skills
- ability in technical research
- knowledge and application of Tax Accounting principles
- ability to handle multiple priorities and simultaneous projects
- strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- ability to work in a team environment
- ability to work additional hours and travel to various client sites, locally and abroad.
Kevane Grant Thornton is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, military or veteran status or any other applicable legally protected considerations made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
Applications for this position are now closed