Tax manager (Consulting)
Job No: 1064
Job type: Full time
Location: Puerto Rico
Categories: TaxApply for this position
The Tax consulting manager is responsible for all phases of a project and consulting engagements management for multiple clients in a wide variety of industries. Responsibilities include: planning, directing, performing and preparing reports for an assigned group of clients.
Qualifications and requirements:
- bachelor's degree in business administration with a major in accounting.
- CPA license and/or JD degree or other certifications will be considered.
- two to four years in similar position.
- excellent analytical and technical skills.
- ability to perform all administrative and professional functions of subordinates.
- strong communication skills, written and oral (both Spanish and English) with staff at all levels of the Firm, as well as partners, peers, and clients.
- capacity to earn respect and trust of clients, providing opportunities to sell existing client new services, as well as attracting new business to the Firm.
- ability to work under minimal supervision and identify major problems to discuss with partners before making decisions.
- availability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites, locally and abroad.
Advertised: 12 Jan 2021 SA Western Standard Time
Application close: 29 Jan 2021 SA Western Standard Time