Tax manager (Compliance)
Job No: 1062
Job type: Full time
Location: Puerto Rico
Categories: TaxApply for this position
A Tax manager is a member who plays an important role in managing the relationship with the client. A manager should commit to industry specialization(s) to bring a greater level of knowledge and understanding to the client's business. The manager should expand his/her presence in the market client and professional/civic activities. This position will work directly with our Tax Compliance team.
Qualifications and requirements:
- bachelor's degree in business administration with major in accounting.
- CPA license
- five to seven years of progressive experience in public accounting or equivalent with experience in a small-to-medium sized public accounting firm or Big-4 firm.
- excellent analytical and technical skills.
- strong experience in engagement management, emphasizing excellence in client service.
- ability to manage and develop staff in highly interactive team environment.
- exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
- strong leadership, business development, recruiting, training, coaching and mentoring skills couple with excellent writing (both English and Spanish), interpersonal and presentation skills.
- availability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites, locally and abroad.
Advertised: 12 Jan 2021 SA Western Standard Time
Application close: 12 Mar 2021 SA Western Standard Time