Talent and Development Coordinator
Job No: 1160
Location: Puerto Rico
Talent and Development Coordinator is responsible for assisting in Firm’s Recruiting and Talent Development initiatives under the direction of the People and Culture Director and Firm Administrator.
- Coordinates and execute approved plans for campus recruiting events. (Special events, orientations, conferences & other)
- Organizes, classifies, and completes campus recruiting screening process and coordinates with the People & Culture and Firm Administrator the corresponding process with potential candidates.
- Coordinates and directs the monthly meetings of the Firm's University Representatives.
- Supports in the coordination of Firm’s internship program.
- Integrates available tools in the ADP platform to support the process of identifying qualifies resumes, for interviews coordination, follow up messages and process status and documentation of recruiting process.
- Coordinates with employment agencies, government agencies and other sources the employment advertisements and job postings.
- Screens resumes and submits potential candidates to the People and Culture Director and Firm Administrator to confirm the formal interview process.
- Coordinates the interview process, new employee orientation, trainings, and onboarding program set-up in collaboration with department’s onboarding committees.
- Monitor and follow-up with departments to ensure the completion of learning training programs with new hires.
- Conducts new employee feedback surveys tracking trends for continuous program improvements. (At the end of training program & six-month evaluation)
- Assists on the coordination and registration of trainings plans for all employees as previously approved by each Department Head.
- Conducts moving employee feedback surveys tracking trends for continuous program improvements. (Six months evaluation)
Coordinates CPA Review coaching program.
- Coordinates Goal Setting, Mid-Year & Annual Review processes in KPAT Platform.
- Monitors due dates and the completion of Technical Assessment evaluations as established.
- Maintains all departments’ evaluation control database (KPAT-additions & terminations) and informed the People & Culture Director and Firm Administrator the due dates for compliance.
- Assists in the design and coordination of rewards and recognition programs that includes but not restricted to the years of service awards, incentives campaigns, employee, and team recognition programs.
- Supports the People & Culture Director and Firm Administrator in other people experience initiatives as required.
Qualifications and requirements:
- BA or BS degree in a relevant field such as human relations or human resources.
- Preferably 1 - 2 years of work experience in recruitment, campus recruiting and coordination of internship programs.
- Must have the ability to work independently with highly confidential information.
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
- Outstanding analytical and people skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both Spanish and English).
- Must be adapt at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently.
Kevane Grant Thornton is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, military or veteran status or any other applicable legally protected considerations made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
Applications for this position are now closed