Job No: 1171
Job type: Full time
Location: Puerto Rico
Categories: Accounting and Outsourcing
The Outsourcing Semi Senior is responsible for assist the Outsourcing Senior and Outsourcing Manager in all phases of ongoing projects and engagement management for multiple clients in a wide variety of industries.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with a major in Accounting.
- Three years of progressive outsourcings services experience in public accounting or equivalent with experience in a small-to medium sized public accounting firm.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Strong knowledge and experience in the accounting cycle, payroll and quarterly tax returns.
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
- Computer expertise, understanding of the impact of technology.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites, locally and abroad
Kevane Grant Thornton is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, military or veteran status or any other applicable legally protected considerations made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
Applications for this position are now closed