Job No: 1083
Job type: Full time
Location: Puerto Rico
Categories: Accounting and OutsourcingApply for this position
Our Firm is looking for an Outsourcing director. This individual has a deep understanding of clients and their industry/service line. The primary role for this individual is to leverage the partner and manage engagements and/or relationships with current and prospective clients and others who may ultimately benefit the Firm.
Qualifications and requirements:
- bachelor's degree in business administration with a major in accounting
- CPA license required.
- a minimum of 15 years of experience within area of expertise, considered a subject matter expert.
- possess effective interpersonal skills.
- fully conversationally bilingual (English/Spanish) with strong communication skills.
- ability to effectively develop written professional communications in both English/Spanish.
- ability to manage, develop and motivate staff in highly interactive team environment.
- ability to manage multiple assignments and competing priorities.
Advertised: 04 Apr 2021 SA Western Standard Time
Application close: 28 May 2021 SA Western Standard Time