Job No: 1184
Job type: Full time
Location: Puerto Rico
The Human Resources Compliance Officer supervises compliance with all federal, local and internal regulations and monitors various HR policies and programs to support a culture of continuous process improvement, under the direction of the People and Culture Director and Firm Administrator.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration with a Human Resources Management or Labor Relations concentration.
- Must have 3 to 5 years of experience in HR involving compliance, auditing and regulatory matters, plus strong benefits compliance experience.
- Must have working knowledge of state and federal employment including but not limited to Affirmative Action Plans, FMLA, Retirement Plans compliance and other local regulations.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously, completing assignments on-time and with accuracy.
- Understands importance of process controls and compliance risk.
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communications, presentation, interpersonal and project management skills.
- Solid knowledge of HR systems (ADP), infrastructure, and the development and delivery of HR metrics/dashboards.
- Ability to work in a team environment and foster positive interpersonal relationships.
- Must prove enthusiasm, a sense of urgency, attention to detail, commitment and follow-through while keeping confidentiality and meeting deadlines.
Kevane Grant Thornton is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, military or veteran status or any other applicable legally protected considerations made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
Applications for this position are now closed