Human Resources administrative assistant
Job No: 1088
Job type: Full time
Location: Puerto RicoApply for this position
The Human Resources administrative assistant is responsible for a variety of duties and responsibilities who provides support to our People and Culture Director and Firm Administrator in the technical and administrative duties. Assignments may include compiling and analyzing data, coordinating multiple current activities, and interacting with individuals and groups at most levels in the Firm. This position will provide confidential and administrative support, as well as, establish significant knowledge of Human Resources related policies, procedures and practice in addition to well-develop clerical skills.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Office Systems
- one to three years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
- excellent written and verbal communication skills (both English and Spanish)
- excellent proofreading skills (both English and Spanish)
- strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office/Windows (specifically: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point), Microsoft Outlook, PDF Editor and SharePoint).
- strong organizational skills
- excellent customer service skills
- ability to handle multiple priorities and simultaneous projects
Advertised: 09 Jul 2021 SA Western Standard Time
Application close: 31 Aug 2021 SA Western Standard Time