Job No: 1132
Job type: Full time
Location: Puerto RicoApply for this position
The Business Development administrative assistant will support in the implementation of Business Development initiatives and campaigns of the Firm. This position will work under the supervision of the Business Development Director.
- assist in the logistics and registration of events like trainings, seminars, conventions and conferences.
- assists Business Development in CRM process implementation, training meetings documents sales and business development.
- assists Business Development in business presentations/forums including attending special activities
Qualifications and requirements:
- bachelor's degree in Office Systems Administration, Business Administration or equivalent experience preferred.
- at least 3 years of experience in similar position or function.
- strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office/Windows (specifically: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point), Microsoft Outlook and PDF Editor
- excellent oral and written communication skills (both English and Spanish).
- customer oriented and with problem solving abilities.
- results oriented with good interpersonal relations.
- able to function in a fast-paced environment and remain calm while multi-tasking.
- ability to prioritize and multi-task Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- able to prepare and analyze reports and other documentation.
- ability to interpret instructions and information under pressure and respond accordingly, with minimal supervision, as appropriate
Kevane Grant Thornton is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, military or veteran status or any other applicable legally protected considerations made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
Advertised: 29 Apr 2022 SA Western Standard Time
Application close: 31 May 2022 SA Western Standard Time