Audit Senior Manager
Job No: 1061
Job type: Full time
Location: Puerto Rico
Categories: AuditApply for this position
A senior manager is a high-performing individual who has the demonstrated skills and attributes in a role leading to Partner. A Senior Manager focuses on leveraging partners illustrating a complete understanding and execution of our strategy and in overall management of client engagements and relationships.
Qualifications and requirements:
- bachelor's degree in business administration with a major in accounting and CPA license.
- 10+ years of progressive experience in public accounting or equivalent experience in a small-to-medium size public accounting firm or a Big-4 firm.
- excellent analytical and technical skills.
- strong experience in engagement management, emphasizing excellence in client service.
- ability to manage and develop staff in a highly interactive team environment.
- exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
- strong leadership, business development, recruiting, training, coaching, and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent writing (both English and Spanish), interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- availability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites, locally and abroad.
Advertised: 04 Nov 2020 SA Western Standard Time
Application close: 18 Dec 2020 SA Western Standard Time