Job No: 1119
Job type: Full time
Location: Puerto RicoApply for this position
An Audit manager is a CPA who has a strong ability to maintain solid client relationships, effectively supervise staffs, demonstrates a strong commitment to the Firm and performs work on all levels of engagements with minimum supervision. Managers assume responsibility for all engagements and administrative matters.
Qualifications and requirements:
- bachelor's degree in Business Administration with major in Accounting
- three to five years of experience in financial services and progressive audit manager experience in public accounting or equivalent experience in small to medium size pubic accounting firm or Big 4 Firm
- CPA licensed required
- strong experience in staff and audit supervision in an integrated client service team
- excellent written and verbal communication skills (both Spanish and English)
- availability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites, locally and abroad
Kevane Grant Thornton is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, military or veteran status or any other applicable legally protected considerations made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
Advertised: 28 Feb 2022 SA Western Standard Time
Application close: 30 Jun 2022 SA Western Standard Time