Job No: 1185
Job type: Full time
Location: Puerto RicoApply for this position
Reporting to the People and Culture Director and Firm Administrator, the Executive Office Assistant is responsible for performing a wide variety of administrative support services extending from complex to routine, all of which contribute to the efficient and professional operation of the Administration Department. The position will require an appreciation for and understanding of protocol, discretion, professionalism, and acceptance of responsibility. The ideal candidate will be a highly focused, detail-oriented individual who can help manage the office’s daily priorities.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in office administration.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point).
- Superior knowledge of the English and Spanish languages with ability to proofread, edit and provide quality control of grammar, formatting, and spelling on documentation.
- Team player with a positive outlook and can-do attitude.
- Confident and self-motivated with strong time management skills.
- Proven track record of maintaining high integrity and confidentiality.
- Strong analytical, problem solving & communication skills.
- Ability to contend with multiple projects with attention to detail and accuracy.
- 3 or more years relevant experience within similar industry.
Kevane Grant Thornton is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, military or veteran status or any other applicable legally protected considerations made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
Advertised: 23 May 2023 SA Western Standard Time
Application close: 30 Jun 2023 SA Western Standard Time