- The Grant Thornton Difference The Grant Thornton Difference
- Experienced hires
- Vacancies Vacancies
Specialism / Function
Kevane Grant Thornton is seeking qualified, passionate and driven college students for internship opportunities in our Tax Department.
If you are a graduate or, preferably, senior undergraduate, enrolled in an accredited university, with excellent academic record, and are interested in an internship opportunities, we want to meet you. If you have what it takes to join our team, please take the time to complete our employment applications.
- at least 4 years of college studies completed in accounting or bachelor's degree in business administration, major in accounting.
- 150 semester credits of academic courses or actively pursuing credits to become a CPA.
- strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- strong oral and communication skills, both in English and Spanish.
- excellent analytical, research and organizational skills.
- ability to work in a team environment.