- The Grant Thornton Difference The Grant Thornton Difference
- Experienced hires
- Vacancies Vacancies
Specialism / Function
Experienced tax staff is a detail-oriented staff with general familiarity with income tax returns. Work is performed under close supervision and responsibilities increase with demonstrated skills. Staff will be responsible for all assignments delegated by the seniors or managers.
Qualifications and requirements:
- bachelor's degree in business administration, major in accounting.
- two to three years of progressive public accounting experience (preferred).
- CPA license preferred.
- excellent written and verbal communications skills (both Spanish and English).
- excellent interpersonal skills.
- analytical skills.
- ability to handle multiple priorities and simultaneous projects.
- strong computer skills.
- ability to work in a team environment.
- ability to work additional hours as needed.