- The Grant Thornton Difference The Grant Thornton Difference
- Experienced hires
- Vacancies Vacancies
Specialism / Function
The Tax Consulting Senior will be responsible to perform regular engagements with minimum supervision. This position will work directly with our Tax Consulting team.
Qualifications and requirements:
- bachelor's degree in business administration, major in accounting.
- four years or more of progressive tax consulting experience in the public accounting field.
- CPA license preferred.
- JD degree or other certifications will be considered.
- ability to lead/manage engagements/projects.
- strong leadership, mentoring skills, coupled with excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- excellent analytical, organizational and engagement management skills.
- excellent interpersonal skills.
- excellent written and verbal communications (both Spanish and English).
- strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office and tax preparation software.
- ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites, locally and abroad.