- The Grant Thornton Difference The Grant Thornton Difference
- Experienced hires
- Vacancies Vacancies
Specialism / Function
The Outsourcing staff if primarily responsible for keeps record of financial transaction to our clients.
Qualifications and requirements:
- bachelor's degree in business administration, major in accounting.
- two to three years of full experience in accounting cycle.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills (both English and Spanish).
- outstanding analytical skills.
- strong knowledge and experience in the accounting cycle, payroll and quarterly returns.
- work must be accurate, organize and timely.
- ability to handle multiple priorities and simultaneous projects.
- strong computer skills and accounting programs (Peachtree, Quickbooks and others).
- ability to work in a team environment.