Specialism / Function
Graduate | senior undergraduate
Kevane Grant Thornton is seeking qualified, passionate and driven college students for internship opportunities in our Advisory Department.
If you are a graduate student or, preferably, senior undergraduate, enrolled in an accredited university, with excellent academic record, and are interested in an internship opportunities, we want to meet you. We are accepting resumes for our employee talent pool. If you have what it takes to join our team, please take the time to complete our employment application.
- at least 4 years of college studies completed in accounting or related fields or bachelor's degree in business administration, major in accouting or related fields.
- 150 semester credits of academic courses or actively pursuing credits to become a CPA.
- strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- strong oral and written communication skills, both in English and Spanish.
- excellent analytical, research and organizational skills.
- ability to work in team environment.