- The Grant Thornton Difference The Grant Thornton Difference
- Experienced hires
- Vacancies Vacancies
Specialism / Function
The HR and Administration Assistant is responsible for a variety of duties and responsibilities in support of the People and Culture Director and Firm Administrator in providing technical and administrative support related to a variety of Human Resources and administration duties. Assignments may include compiling and analyzing data, coordinating multiple concurrent activities, and interacting with individuals and groups at most levels in the organization.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- bachelor's degree in human resources preferred.
- proven work experience as HR Administrative Assistant (1 or 2 years of experience).
- must be proficient in Microsoft Office/Windows, and Microsoft Outlook. Specifically, MS. Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- results oriented with good interpersonal relations.
- work in a multi-tasking, fast paced, technology-oriented environment.
- superior skills in English and Spanish, both verbal and written.
- ability to prioritize and multi-task while remaining calm and sensitive to confidential/personal nature of material.
- ability to interpret instructions and information under pressure and respond accordingly, as appropriate.
- must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees and members of the HR team.
- must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information.
- must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently.
- must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
- must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback.
- availability to work overtime, as authorized/needed.