- The Grant Thornton Difference The Grant Thornton Difference
- Experienced hires
- Vacancies Vacancies
Specialism / Function
The Audit staff position is primarily responsible for performing assurance procedures on engagements under the supervision of an in-charge associate. The assistant will review an audit business transaction cycles included in, but not limited to, the following areas: cash, capital expenditures, other income and expenses; in addition to researching assurance issues utilizing electronic databases, reviewing and tracking of financial information utilizing assurance-related software and executing other projects as assigned.
Qualifications and requirements:
- bachelor's degree in business administration, major in accounting.
- one to three years of progressive public accounting experience desirable.
- CPA license preferred.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills (both Spanish and English).
- excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- ability to handle multiple priorities and simultaneous projects.
- strong computer skills.
- ability to work in a team environment.
- ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites, locally and abroad.