- The Grant Thornton Difference The Grant Thornton Difference
- Experienced hires
- Vacancies Vacancies
Specialism / Function
The Audit Senior is responsible for all phases of ongoing projects and of the engagement management for multiple clients. Responsibilities include planning, directing and completing audits; developing and supervising assistants, reviewing financial statements and related technical accounting issues; and assisting in engagement management and practice development activities.
Qualifications and requirements:
- bachelor's degree in business administration, major in accounting.
- CPA license or eligibility to sit for the exam for its approval as soon as possible.
- three to five years of progressive public accounting experience with in-charge auditing experience.
- ability to supervise the assistants and ability to lead/manage engagements/projects.
- exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, result-based team environment.
- strong leadership, mentoring skills, couple with excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- excellent interpersonal skills.
- excellent analytical, organizational and engagement management skills.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills (both Spanish and English).
- strong computer skills.
- ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites, locally and abroad.