- The Grant Thornton Difference The Grant Thornton Difference
- Experienced hires
- Vacancies Vacancies
Specialism / Function
An audit manager is a CPA who has a strong ability to maintain solid clients relationships, effectively supervises staff, demonstrates a strong commitment to the Firm and performs work on all levels of engagements with little supervision. Managers assume responsibility for all engagements and administrative matters.
Qualifications and requirements:
- bachelor's degree in business administration with major in accounting.
- CPA license required.
- strong experience in staff and audit supervision in an integrated client service team.
- three to five years of progressive audit manager experience in public accounting or equivalent with experience in small to medium size public accounting firm or a Big-four firm.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills (both Spanish and English).
- availability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites, locally and abroad.