- The Grant Thornton Difference The Grant Thornton Difference
- Experienced hires
- Vacancies Vacancies
Specialism / Function
The Advisory Senior is responsible for delivering a full range of services to clients and all phases of project and engagement management for multiple clients.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field.
- CPA license highly desirable.
- two to four years of progressive experience of public accounting or consulting services.
- experience in any of the following areas a plus: forensics, litigation support, valuation, internal audit, IT audits, business process or control reviews, and/or risk management.
- exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
- ability to think independently and be a thought leader, professional demeanor, a can-do attitude and other qualities that include decisiveness, self-initiative, and high energy.
- excellent analytical, research, organizational and project management skills.
- detail-oriented, able to learn quickly and keep abreast of developments.
- strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- strong communication, interpersonal and report writing skills both in English and Spanish are essential.
- ability to convey complex information and analysis in persuasive, logical, and simple prose.
- CVA, CFE, ABV, CIA and/or CISA certification or other relevant professional certification a plus.
- ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to clients as required.