- The Grant Thornton Difference The Grant Thornton Difference
- Experienced hires
- Vacancies Vacancies
Specialism / Function
The Administrative assistant (Advisory Department) is primarily responsible for performing all administrative support services to the department.
Qualifications and requirements:
- bachelor's degree in office systems administration or equivalent work experience preferred.
- at least 3 years of experience in similar position or function.
- fully bilingual (English and Spanish, both verbal and written).
- must be proficient in Microsoft Office/Windows, and Microsoft Outlook. Specifically: MS Work, MS Excel and MS Power Point.
- excellent oral and written communications skills.
- customer service oriented and with problem solving abilities.
- results oriented with good interpersonal relations.
- work in multi-tasking, fast paced, technology oriented environment.
- maintains confidence and keeps department information strictly confidential.
- ability to prioritize and multi-task while remaining calm and sensitive to confidential/personal nature or material.
- ability to interpret instructions and information under pressure and respond accordingly, with minimal supervision as appropriate.